Frequently Asked Question
Chromebook isn't turning on
Last Updated 9 months ago
- Make sure Chromebook is plugged in and charged
- Check to see if the charger light is shining
- Hold the power button down for 15ish seconds to do a hard reset, then press the power button again to try turning it on again.
- If a hard reset didn’t work, try closing the laptop for a minute and then opening it back up. Wait a little bit without touching any buttons to see if it comes on on its own.
- If that still doesn’t do anything press the spacebar a couple times and to see if it turns on.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times before giving up